Steering Team 3: 3D Promotion, Education & Communication
Objective: Accelerate consumer adoption and enjoyment of the 3D home experience through 3D@Home Consortium's leadership, education and outreach
- Provide non-biased information on the 3D industry and products to professionals and consumers.
- Raise visibility of 3D at industry and consumer events
- Promote industry-level common naming conventions and vocabulary
- Develop white papers, seminars, online webinars and educational materials as needed
- Develop common messaging about the consortium to attract new members from important constituencies
- Provide industry background materials to support members’ promotional activities
Publication and updating of the 3D Display Technology Family Tree
Creation and updating of consumer and professional websites with the latest of information on raising the quality of 3D content and communicating technology developments.
Development of projects to further the public awareness of 3D and
Provide guidance on questions of public and press relations
Co-Chairs: Daniel Schinasi, Samsung and Angela Wilson-Gyetvan, 3ality Digital
Meetings: Majority of meetings are held via teleconference. Meetings are also held during the Consortium’s Quarterly meeting.